Your questions here

Forums, software downloads and discussions. THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE TO FIND HOW TO REGISTER IN ORDER TO GET THE C# SOURCE CODE ACCOMPANYING THE BOOK. ONCE REGISTERED YOU WILL BE ADMITTED TO ANOTHER FORUM ("C# for Financial Markets Download Centre") WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE CODE AND THE "HOW TO" INSTALLATION DOCUMENT.

Re: Your questions here

Postby jeffrey » Thu May 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Sorry if the question is obvious.

In chap 15 and chap16 of the book "C# for Financial Markets", regarging curve building, how do I include data such as: FRA, Futures (quotes and Convexity adjustment) like in http://ssrn.com/abstract=2219548 in my curve?
jeffrey

BookDashBoard(Unavailable)

Postby ukang » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Hello,
I am trying to go through steps in "2. Open CsForFinancialMarkets solution and navigate to solution folders." of GettingStarted.pdf
I have VS 2012 and am running as an administrator. I cannot follow the instruction here after. Within the solution explorer I see "BookDashBoard(Unavailable)". Also everything under UtilityClassLibrary and BookExamples are unavailable as well.
Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you
ukang

Postby jeffrey » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:35 pm

Hi all
I am getting trouble to run the code TestMultiCurveBuilder.CheckInterpOnFwd() chap16. In the code it is written uncomment this if you want to test single/multi curve, if I uncomment everything, I'm getting "The given key was not present in the dictionary" exception. Am I missing something? How can I fix it?
Thanks.
jeffrey

Postby mnourian » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Topic: Load data from excel into C#

I am looking for a code to load data (large amount) to my C# code. I could not find anything about importing data from excel to C# in the book.
Could you pls. help me with this?

PS. I am searching the web for this myself but wanted to see if there is already a code in the book source files that I can utilize.
mnourian

Postby Cuchulainn » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:42 pm

Hi,
There is a short discussion on page 549 of the book.

A possibly more standard/elegant solution is to go via ADO.NET to Excel. If you email me dduffy@datasim.nl I can send some test examples.
Cuchulainn

Postby mnourian » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:42 am

Thank you for the reply. I have sent you an email and would be thankful if you could send me the test examples.

Cuchulainn wrote:Hi,
There is a short discussion on page 549 of the book.

A possibly more standard/elegant solution is to go via ADO.NET to Excel. If you email me dduffy@datasim.nl I can send some test examples.
mnourian

Postby Cuchulainn » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:11 am

yes, got the email.
Cuchulainn

Postby Edward » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:12 pm

So I've joined the forum and still none the wiser on how to download the source code? This stuff better be good - never known so many hurdles to access the sc for a book.
Edward

Previous

Return to Official Site C# in Financial Markets (Duffy/Germani)